Analysis engineer, Active Safety Functions
An analysis/development Engineer at Active Safety Functions verification works with verification and tuning of customer functionality in the driver support area.
* Independently plan and execute verification activities.
* Test and verification of active safety function as well as taking part in development which is performed in vehicles on test tracks and expeditions as well as through simulations and analysis.
* Handle requirements, analysis of how objective and testable requirements are. Write test methods to cover requirements using the best methods
* Creation and development of DVM’s for verification. Creating test plans to meet project milestones.
* Data analysis and scripting (mainly Matlab).
* Design and set up test environments in rig or vehicle.
– MSc or BSc within electrical/system controls, mechatronics, automation, vehicle dynamics or equivalent.
– Good knowledge in English both oral and writing.
– Driver’s license (B) and appropriate driving experience
– Experience of requirement driven testing and development
– Knowledge in Simulink / Matlab
– ISO 26262 Knowledge
– Knowledge in vehicle testing.
– Knowledge/experience in/from function testing, analysis and verification.
– Experience of electronics and hands-on mechanic work
– Programming skills
– Team player with analytic skills
– Self-driven with a positive attitude