We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to build and run the expanding portfolio of a cloud based platform Map Creator.
Your role will be building and improving the infrastructure for the whole project life cycle from development to production.
You will work in a team of DevOps engineers closely collaborating with developers and QA engineers.The role will involve a lot of learning and empathizing with all disciplines in order to sustain an effective culture of DevOTasks…
– Work with platform engineers to build an elastic compute grid and tools for operations engineers/data operations teams
– Work with development teams to assist with various automation and configuration tasks
– Develop automation scripts, and APIs to reduce operational overhead
– Writing automation scripts or applications and deploying them in production environments
– Strong Linux experience
– Deep understanding of the Linux OS, developing daemons, shell scripts, cron jobs, etc.
– Deep Knowledge of TCP/IP Networking
– Docker, virtualization technologies
– Programming with common scripting Languages e.g. Python
– Test and deployment automation
– Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) cloud services, e.g. Cloud Formation, VPC, S3, EC2, RDS, etc.
– Knowledge on building effective Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
– Strong analysis/argumentation skills – What’s your take on system?
– Puppet or similar cloud configuration system (Basic skills)
– Experience in Jenkins, Bamboo or other CI system
– Knowledge of software testing best practices
– Experience using or managing git, subversion or similar version control systems
– Fluent in English written & spoken
Start: as soon as possible