Refrence number- WAYS- 380
For our client we are looking for Principal Studio Engineer – UX-mechatronics
In this role as Senior Studio Engineer UX-mechatronic, you will be part of 51720 Interior Studio Engineering at Product Design. You are responsible to develop/support engineering solutions within the area of user interface (both hardware and software) to fulfil product design requirements on infotainment. You will also develop software and hardware solutions for user interface solutions for our concept cars. This work includes contacts with other engineering departments within the company and suppliers. As a Senior Studio engineer, you are expected to manage your own area and have the ability to prioritize your deliveries.
• Support the Design organization with facts and technical information.
• Together with Interior Technical expert Initiate advanced engineering studies to meet Design intention.
• Support Interior technical expert with the development of processes, methods & tools within area of expertise.
• Challenge and drive new technical solutions to support Design intention.
• Support and maintain the software/hardware in test cars, with respect to user interface.
• Network with R&D and suppliers
• Working experience in C/C++, java, Python and Linux environment
• Working experience from User Interface development and frameworks such as QT, Android, Swift
• Knowledge of AUTOSAR, FlexRay, LIN and/ or CAN protocols
• Hardware development and quality assurance of embedded systems
Additional Skills Preferred:
• Software development and quality assurance of embedded systems
• B.Sc. Computer Engineering, Electrical or Mechatronics
• Good communication & leadership skills
• Ability to present technical issues / solutions for top management.
• Ability to understand and communicate the Design intention.
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
You will join a respected, fast growing company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
We provide an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits