We work in close cooperation with our product planning organization to find new ideas. We are now looking for a Software responsible to our team.
As a Software Responsible, you will be part of a cross-functional team with project leader, system designers, HW responsible and verification engineers. Your main task is to be responsible for software development processes, specifications and coordination of software functionality development. You will work closely with suppliers and be part of an international team to secure the delivery of our coming products.
Today we have several projects where we need resources working with SW towards our suppliers. When we look into our next step, we also would like to do more inhouse SW development. We see you as a key player for this next step where we move towards more inhouse SW development.
• Coordinate software development in the area of base concept requirements as well as functional development
• Coordinate software releases and software specifications
• Monitor partners/suppliers/inhouse software development and validation activities
• Generate and deliver Software requirements specification (SWRS) to supplier
• Ensure that SWRS is formally inspected and released
• Generate software for in-house tests.
• M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• Experience from the automotive industry or the consumer market
• 5 years experience of SW development process and project process
• Driver’s license
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Good Swedish verbal skills
• Good network within 94000 and/or IT
• Practical experience of electronics and software development
• Experience of tools, processes and workflows within SW requirement and development
• You have a high level of energy with result orientation, you are self-going and a team player
• You have excellent communication skills to match the demands of an international work environment
• You are flexible, creative and like to find alternative solutions to solve upcoming problems