Refrence number WAYS-269
For our client we are looking System Design Engineer “over-the-air” – Infotainment Platform
At Infotainment Platform we are a tight team of 10 people that work in scrum team to enable a
flexible and good working environment. Infotainment platform is working with power stability, memory, storage, security and responsiveness of the infotainment system. We balance all needs and define when and how functions will be realized electrically in the infotainment system. We also implement the SW download concept called OTA (over-the-air).
As System Design Engineer OTA for platform you will be able to design a technical solution of the
future infotainment system with focus on how to download software remote through the cloud called
· Define the OTA function system solution
· Deliver system specifications, requirement breakdown
· Define component requirements in the defined system solution
· Secure that specifications are met by suppliers and colleagues by continuous dialogue
· Initiate and perform reviews of proposed system solutions
· Secure verification of approved system solution
· Perform and document system-FMEA incl. risk analysis
· Test deliverables from suppliers
· B.Sc in Electrical/Software Engineering or equivalent. M.Sc is considered meritorious
· Experience in system development
· Fluent in English (written and spoken)
· Driver’s license (B-level)
· Driven, self-motivated and curiosity
· Customer oriented mind-set
· Communicative and a great team player
· Proactive and like to take command
· Time efficient and structured
You will join a respected, fast growing company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
We provide an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.