System Engineer – Vehicle Interaction Systems
As part of our team you will establish and develop a wide personal network. You will get access to long term development opportunities in a continuously growing field where you have a direct influence on customer satisfaction.
As System Engineer you are responsible for developing the electrical system solution of HMI across the vehicle.
• Analyze and agree upon input requirements from different stakeholders.
• Develop and quality assure system solutions for the resp. projects according to input requirements and document the solution.
• Define interaction between ECUs and produce signal requirements for the signal database (SDB).
• Create input to the diagnostic database, such as DTCs and DIDs.
• Perform system design review, as well as plan and carry out the S-FMEA work.
• Create Technical Safety Concept for system with ASIL classified requirement.
• B.Sc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
• Fluent in English, written and spoken.
• Experience from SW development within automotive industry.
• Experience from system design and requirement handling.
• Experience from design work in Matlab Simulink is meritorious.
• Driver’s license B (car).
• Analytical and structured.
• Problem solver.
• Great communication skills.
• Self-managed, while being a good team player.
• Positive mindset.