- The System Requirements Engineer is the project-related technical Interface between the company and the customer
- Processing of customer requests – Adjustment of customer requirements / Expectations
- Documentation of customer requirements for development and validation
- Estimation of work requirements due to customer requirements
- Mediation between customer requirements and technical feasibility.
- Collaboration with development, validation, manufacturing and management
- Study of electrical engineering or computer science or a comparable qualification
- Development experience in the automotive industry is desirable.
- We give university graduates and young professionals a chance to get started with
- Safe handling of MS Office
- Very good English skills
- Team player with strong communication skills and likes to work on his own